Photo By Lopolo at Shutterstock
Indoor air pollution has been a major reason for cleaning household air ducts. Usually, the main aim is to have the indoor air quality improved. A comprehensive duct cleaning service considers issues such as:
- The level of contamination
- Size of the system
- System accessibility
- The climatic region
Getting the duct work of your heating and cooling system professionally cleaned is very important. At Minuteman Heating and Air in the Arlington, TX area, our good reputation in offering quality duct cleaning service precedes us. Our professional technicians offer outstanding cleaning services to our valued commercial and residential clients in Texas area.
What is Entailed in this Service?
Duct cleaning basically refers to the cleaning of various components in a heating and cooling system, such as:
- Diffusers and grilles
- Supply air ducts and registers
- Fan motors
- Cooling coils and heat exchangers
If not regularly and properly cleaned, these components are prone to contamination with pollen, dust and other debris. These contaminants cause allergic reactions and other symptoms to the people exposed to them. Thus, it’s critical to have our qualified professionals in Arlington, TX offer you quality duct cleaning service. We ensure to have the air ducts of your system thoroughly cleaned, leaving no room for doubt.
Signs That You Require Duct Cleaning Service
You should highly prioritize this service if:
- Your ducts are vermin-infested with insects, rodents, etc.
- Your ducts are clogged with debris or excessive dust particles which are released into the air through the supply registers.
- There is a considerable amount of mold growing on the duct surfaces. The conditions favoring the growth of mold should first be corrected to prevent more mold growth.
What Should You Expect During Such Service?
If you choose our professional technicians in Texas, here is what you can expect:
- A checkup for contamination that may justify the need to clean your ducts.
- Controlled use of chemical treatments having pointed out to you the pros and cons of the method.
- Opening of access ports to allow the inspection and cleaning of the entire system.
- Cautious handling of any asbestos-containing material, such as insulation and register boots.
- The use of vacuum equipment in cleaning so as to exhaust dirt particles inside your home.
- Protection of your household furnishings and carpet during the cleaning process.
- Well-controlled brushing of the duct surfaces to dislodge debris and other particles.
- The use of soft-bristled brushes to clean ducts that have an internal fiberglass lining.
- Keen protection of the duct work that may include re-insulating and sealing of the ducts.
- Compliance with NADCA’s air duct cleaning standards and the recommended fiberglass duct cleaning practices.
How to Ascertain the Thoroughness of the Service
After delivery of duct cleaning services, debris should not be detected by the naked eye. Also, the heating and cooling system should be visibly clean. Our professional service providers in Arlington, TX use remote photography and show you the components for verification purposes. If your answer is “no” to the following questions, it may be an indicator that the service was poorly delivered:
- Did the service technician clean all the heating and cooling system components?
- Did the service technician adequately demonstrate that the ducts were internally clean?
- Is the surface of the heat exchanger visibly clean?
- Does a flashlight shine through to the other side of the cooling coil? The flashlight ought to shine through if the coil is well-cleaned.
- Is draining by the coil drain pan efficient? A clean coil drain pan should drain effectively and efficiently.
- Are the blower blades free of debris and oil?
- Are all the fiberglass material in perfect condition? That is, free of tears and fully adhered to the underlying material.
- Are all the grilles, diffusers and registers visibly clean?
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional
Air ducts are essential in circulating air from your heating and cooling system into and out of your indoor space. Your consistent indoor comfort is therefore assured regardless of the weather conditions. The benefits of having your air ducts cleaned professionally include:
Creation of a Cleaner Living Space
Hiring professional duct cleaning service eliminates dust in your living space that would otherwise circulate all over. Our result-oriented technicians clean your ducts thoroughly and enhance hygiene within your home.
Reduction of Irritants and Allergens
Pet dander, pollen, bacteria, mildew and other toxins are all dealt with during professional duct cleaning service. Healthier living is thus easily attained.
Improvement of Your Well Being
Cleaner air reduces the chances of suffering from respiratory problems such as bronchial and sinus congestion. Even the healthiest people are vulnerable when exposed to pollutants and dust which cause sneezing or coughing.
Removal of Unpleasant Smells
Stale smells and odors in the air ducts are brought by paint fumes, household cleaning agents, tobacco, etc. Each time the air conditioner or furnace is running, these unpleasant smells are repeatedly circulated in the air. An in-depth cleaning of the ducts removes all the odor trapping molecules thus ensuring that your home smells fresh.
Improved Airflow Efficiency
Registers and ductwork with heavy grime and dust buildup restrict airflow from your air conditioner and furnace. Your system works harder to cool or heat your home thus reducing the level of efficiency. Conversely, professionally cleaned air ducts operate at peak performance and save on your energy bill.
Why Choose Us?
At Minuteman Heating and Air in the Arlington, TX area, we fully understand the importance of professional duct cleaning service. Our certified professional technicians are committed to providing reliable duct cleaning services whenever they are called upon. Our comprehensive experience from operating on all types of air conditioning systems sets us apart from our competitors. If you need your unit’s duct work to be thoroughly cleaned, we are here to help.
No one does it better than us. Our technicians are accredited and guaranteed, so rest assured of receiving the best expert solution possible. We provide all kinds of duct cleaning services including, duct encapsulation, cleansing, sanitization and air vent cleaning.
The top priority of our professional technicians in Arlington, TX is ensuring you’re satisfied with our duct cleaning services. We are flexible enough to accommodate your busy schedule through weekend and evening appointments. Call us today, 817-284-2569.