Your furnace is designed to last for many years, but eventually it will wear out, and when this occurs Minuteman Heating & Air will assist you with furnace replacement. You depend upon your furnace to maintain a comfortable, warm home in the winter, and when your furnace is performing poorly and requiring frequent repair, it is time for furnace replacement. You can count on Minuteman to provide you with honesty and first quality services for all of your heating and air conditioning needs.
Minuteman can evaluate your existing furnace to determine its condition, and whether the best decision is to repair or replace it. If replacement is required we will accurately determine the appropriate size required for your home, and provide you with a free estimate for the replacement furnace, or the complete heating and air conditioning system.
The Decision of Repair or Replace a Furnace
The decision between furnace repair and replacement can be a difficult one for homeowners. Unfortunately, there comes a point when it is simply better to replace a worn furnace, rather than continuing to spend money to repair it. The following factors can play a part in the decision to replace your furnace or the complete heating and air conditioning system:
- Age and wear – A well maintained furnace can last up to 15 years, and occasionally even longer. However, a furnace older than 12 – 15 years is likely inefficient, and should be replaced.
- Increasing repairs – As the furnace ages the number of repairs will increase. Rather than continuing to spend money on a worn out and inefficient furnace, consider investing the money in a new furnace that will save you money on energy. You gain reliability and the increased energy efficiency will assist the furnace in paying for itself.
- Increased energy bills – Higher energy bills can indicate a worn out furnace. This is due to the furnace having to run longer, and struggle harder to achieve the same amount of heating output.
- Noisy furnace – Unusual noises can indicate a worn furnace such as bangs, rattles, screeches, squeals and pops. A worn furnace can make almost any sound, so when you hear something unusual contact Minuteman Heating & Air for a prompt diagnosis.
- Inconsistent temperature – While the ability to regulate the home’s temperature can be due to a faulty thermostat, it can also be a sign of a faulty furnace.
Minuteman Heating & Air hires only the most experienced and highest quality certified heating and air conditioning technicians. When you hire a Minuteman technician you are assured that you will receive the highest level of professional HVAC services available. Minuteman Heating & Air requires every employee to have passed an intensive background check, and assures that each technician possesses the training, and experience to provide an efficient diagnosis and proper resolution of your furnace issues. Your comfort is our first priority, and our technicians are dedicated to providing it for you.
Minuteman Heating & Air’s Additional Heating Services
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pumps
- Zone Systems
- Heating Repair
When you need furnace replacement or repair, and want the job done right the first time, contact Minuteman Heating & Air. We will provide you with an unbiased opinion of your existing furnace’s condition, and recommend the options available to you based upon our experience, and training. We take pride in providing our customers with an honest opinion with all of our heating and air conditioning services.