Heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX – Arlington homeowners that are thinking over their options for energy efficient heating and cooling for their homes or additions to their homes that are lacking in ductwork, should seriously consider purchasing a mini-split heat pump. The mini-split heat pump is also a great solution when it comes to small apartments, townhomes, guest homes, rental properties, vacation homes and even room additions.
There are two main components that make up a mini-split heat pump and these two components are the condenser and the indoor air handler. The two components are connected to one another via a copper conduit that requires only a three inch access point. The advantages to a mini-split heat pump do not just stop with the ductless design; below we will go over many more advantages for mini-split heat pumps.
- Mini-split systems are usually much easier to install that HVAC systems with ducts.
- Mini-split systems lack the need of ducts, so there is no energy loss due to poorly sealed ducts, especially in areas such as the attic. Ducts can lose anywhere between twenty to thirty percent of the conditioned air that moves through them.
- You can place the indoor air handler in many different areas in the home. It can be installed high on the wall, or even on the ceiling. If you are looking to keep the indoor air handler out of the sight, then you can have it flush mounted in the ceiling with a decorative grid hiding the unit. The mini-split system is operated via a remote control for easy usage. If you are looking for installation, we can provide this. Contact us today for additional information about a mini-split heat pump or if you need heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX.
- With a mini-split heat pump, each indoor handler has its own thermostat; this allows you to provide compartmentalized temperatures for each room or zone in the home. Central heating and cooling systems are only able to provide a single temperature setting throughout the home, with mini-split systems; they allow custom temperatures for each room or zone. This benefit alone ensures the comfort of everyone in the home, because not every person is comfortable at the same levels.
Furthermore, to save money, a mini-split system can heat or cool only the rooms that you choose to condition, such as when you need to condition a room when you have company over. Contact Minuteman Heating and Air to schedule an appointment for installation of a mini-split heat pump, or any other heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX.
- Energy efficiency is doubled in mini-split systems, they also provide some of the highest energy ratings that are available in the marketplace today. It is an energy efficient ductless heating and air conditioning system. These systems follow ENERGY STAR guidelines, which will provide you with the assurances you may require to have one of the highest energy efficiency systems available. Additionally, when you zone a mini-split system, and choose to condition the air only the rooms in your home that are occupied, you will save even more in direct energy costs. This is possible because of an electronic damper; the damper opens or closes the room or zone to condition the air. This feature, allows you to prevent conditioned air from entering into rooms that are not in use, saving you energy, and enabling you to zone your home without the need of ducts.
- For homeowners that use window units, a mini-split system will eliminate the possibility of an intruder from removing the window unit and entering your home.
- Mini-split systems also improve the air quality with multi-stage air filtration. Thus, reducing bacteria, dust, pollen and other airborne particulates. A mini-split heat pump improves indoor air quality by providing the air handler in each room or zoned area, with its own air filter for healthier, cleaner air. As a mini-split has no need for ducts, dust, bacteria, and other airborne particulates are not circulated through the home. The mini-split system can also be beneficial to people who suffer from allergies, such as asthma or chronic respiratory conditions. Contact Minuteman Heating and Air to schedule an installation for a mini-split heat pump or any other heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX.
- A mini-split system typically operates much more quietly than a central heating and cooling system. This is vitally important, especially whenever it is located outside a bedroom window, or near your neighbors.
The ductless mini-split heat pump offers homeowners the ability to heat and cool the rooms and / or zones in a home to the precise temperature that is desired. These systems will provide you with versatility and exceptional comfort year round. Contact one of our certified technicians today to schedule installation of a mini-split heat pump or other heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX.
About Minuteman Heating and Air
Minuteman Heating and Air is a leader in the field of heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX. Experience, education and unparalleled professionalism make us one of the most respected companies in the metropolitan Arlington, TX area. Minuteman Heating and Air is the go to source whenever you need heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX or surrounding areas. When you reach out to us you can rest assured knowing that will receive the highest quality heating and cooling service in the metropolitan area.
Minuteman Heating and Air provides service to Arlington, Mansfield, and surrounding areas. Our NATE certified technicians provide unparalleled service to homeowners and businesses, whether they need installation, maintenance or repairs. If you need help with your HVAC system at your home or business and you are looking for heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX then give Minuteman Heating and Air a call today. When you reach out to us one of our professional technicians will go on-site, assist you, and provide you with professional heating and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX that you can count on every single time.