Do you have an HVAC emergency and require heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX or surrounding areas? No matter what time of the day or night it is, Minuteman Heating and Air Conditioning’s technicians are available to take your call. Heating and cooling problems can occur at any time. Like most emergencies, they seem to happen at the most inconvenient of times when it may be difficult to find heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX. Our dedicated technicians are ready to respond to your emergency quickly.
If you are having problems with your heating, and it goes out in the middle of the night, especially on a cold wintery night at that, it can be dangerous. This is especially true if you have little ones or elderly in the home. The same can be said in the summer time, if it is excessively hot outside and you have no other methods to cool the home down then you will want heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX no matter what time of the day or night it is.
Common examples of when you should get in touch with an emergency HVAC technician are as follows:
- Refrigerant Leaks – Refrigerant leaks happen whenever the refrigerant that is used to cool the air in your home passes through the heating and cooling system and begins to leak. Additionally, this can be dangerous for your heating and cooling system, as it will cause the system to stop functioning, leaving the homeowner in a home that become very hot quickly in the summer time. If your air conditioning is failing to operate and you require heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX give Minuteman Heating and Air Conditioning a call.
- Electronic Control Failures – Electronic control failure causes the entire heating and air conditioning system to quit functioning. In extreme scenarios, it can even lead to a fire. While the causes behind electric control failures are quite numerous, the failure can usually be traced back to an electrical short somewhere in the system, a blown fuse, or the interference of a small rodent who has chewed through wires.
- Sensor Problems – The sensor that informs a heating and cooling system to turn on or off can break down easily, leading to a malfunctioning system with no heat or air conditioning. Unlike many other components in a heating and cooling system, which are often caused due to trauma or damage, sensors are electronic objects that will just eventually burn out over due time. When this happens it will result in an HVAC system that will either shut down or a system that will not turn on or off when needed.
- Improper Damage – Whenever a heating and cooling system does not drain properly, it can lead to a wet mess that can and will cause damage to the interior of the home and will even lead to the proliferation of mold and mildew. Improper drain issues are due to obstructions in the line or the buildup of chemical or scale from inside of the HVAC system. If you are in need of emergency heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX, contact Minuteman Heating and Air Conditioning now.
- Thermostat Malfunction – Whenever a thermostat malfunctions, it is quite often like whenever sensors wear out that will bring about a HVAC system from functioning correctly, or at all. When a thermostat wears out, it will cause the heating and cooling system to run overtime or not at all. For example, if a system is programmed to turn on at 67 degrees, a broken thermostat can result in the system not turning on at all or erratically.
If you notice any of these five problems with your heating and cooling system, then it is time to get in touch with Minuteman Heating and Air Conditioning for heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX. Additionally, to prevent further troubles, calling immediately will also help keep your home comfortable and safe, no matter what the weather is like outdoors.
Minuteman Heating and Air Conditioning’s services cover everything from heating and cooling repairs to complex commercial installations. Regardless of the heating and air conditioning problem, our technicians have the solution. Our technicians in Arlington, TX are fully licensed, ensuring that the heating and cooling repair or installation request will be done professionally, promptly and safely.
Minuteman Heating and Air Conditioning’s technicians in Arlington, TX and surrounding areas provide HVAC repair any time of the day or night, because we understand emergencies do not wait and you should not have to either. We serve the surrounding metropolitan Arlington area. If you need any heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance, upgrades or installation services then give Minuteman Heating and Air Conditioning a call today.
About Minuteman Heating and Air
Minuteman Heating and Air is a leader in the field of heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX. Experience, education and unparalleled professionalism make us one of the most respected companies in the metropolitan Arlington, TX area. Minuteman Heating and Air is the go to source whenever you need heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX or surrounding areas. When you reach out to us you can rest assured knowing that will receive the highest quality heating and cooling service in the metropolitan area.
Minuteman Heating and Air provides service to Arlington, Mansfield, and surrounding areas. Our NATE certified technicians provide unparalleled service to homeowners and businesses, whether they need installation, maintenance or repairs. If you need help with your HVAC system at your home or business and you are looking for heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX then give Minuteman Heating and Air a call today. When you reach out to us one of our professional technicians will go on-site, assist you, and provide you with professional heating and air conditioning service in Arlington, TX that you can count on every single time.