Photo By wk1003mike at Shutterstock
Mansfield, TX is a wonderful place to live. The town is almost equidistant from Arlington, Fort Worth and Dallas and is smack in the middle of Tarrant county with small portions in Ellis and Johnson counties.
In 2014, both Money Magazine and CNN voted Mansfield, TX as coming in at the 15th place on the ‘Best Places to Live‘ list.
The enclave has made the lists multiple times over the years and it’s understandable considering the historic live performance venue, the Best Farr Theater and including, the Mansfield Historical Museum which documents the evolution from prairie outpost to the blossoming community it is today.
The Necessity of NATE
Even one of the best spots to live in Texas need hardworking and certified technicians to keep things moving. Minuteman Heating and Air provides exceptional HVAC options. All our employees are certified by the (NATE) North American Technician Excellence board.
NATE is a national non-profit organization which helps regulate the technicians’ skills in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and a duct cleaning service.
The tradesman must pass a core exam and a specialty test in installation, senior or HVAC service. The ICE (Industry Competency Exam) measures the capabilities of entry level workers who repair residential air conditioning, heating and duct cleaning service.
These certifications and exams are the groundwork for those we hire. We ask our potential team members to submit to an extensive background check and agree to unannounced drug tests. We at Minuteman Heating and Air want our customers to feel comfortable and confident with all of our team members.
Mild winters in Mansfield, TX mean the heating doesn’t often come on until late wintertime or after the suns’ gone down for the day. In January, the average temperature is 33 degrees and that’s primarily at night.
The summers aren’t nearly as kind. The average temperature in July clocks in at 94 degrees add six to that figure and you can boil water.
It’s wise to prepared for both seasons by conducting regular HVAC maintenance and a duct cleaning service.
Here are a Few Warning Signals that It’s Time to Call Minuteman Heating and Air for a Professional Duct Cleaning Service:
- Noises coming from the duct work aren’t a good sign: the usual pops and clunks aren’t anything to be alarmed about, but if you’re hearing more than the transport of air or the motor whirring, it may mean there’s trouble in the registers. Schedule a regular duct cleaning service to protect your heating and air conditioning utilities.
- Unusual smells when you turn on your unit maybe the build-up of dust: but it might be mold. Mold is detrimental to you and your family’s health and can cause respiratory and pulmonary problems. Mold and moisture are good friends. It might be necessary to take further action to dry out part of your HVAC system with a dehumidifier or a duct cleaning service.
- There’s obvious dust around your registers and duct work: is a clear sign that you more than to simply vacuum the visible dust. It’s a good idea to go ahead and vacuum what you can. Yet, only a trained HVAC technician will be able to do the deep duct cleaning service that your utilities need.
- Inconsistent air flow and air quality from one place to another: within your home are red flags that your house needs a duct cleaning service. Dust build-up can clog the connecting pipes that provide airflow throughout your property. There’s no safe way of reaching these connections, so hiring a professional is vital to maintaining the health of your HVAC system.
- If you’ve neglected to regularly change your air filters throughout your home: it’s time to replace them or ask a Minuteman Heating and Air technician if an air filter change is included in your professional duct cleaning service.
“Minuteman Heating and Air are the only people I call when I’ve got a heating or an air conditioner problem. My air conditioning isn’t the greatest functioning thing on the planet. I’ve signed up with them for regular maintenance for both heating and air conditioning units. It’s kept that stinky must from permeating my home once we turn the heat on and more importantly, they’ve isolated the AC issue and they fix it every six weeks or so. it runs nice and cool.”
Ted Flavelle of Arlington, TX
“My furniture and antique shop are dust bunny central. My wife and I do our best to keep them at bay but there are SO many different items throughout the place. It takes a whole day to dust them and sweep up! We called Minuteman when they were offering a deal on their services and asked them about the best course of action for protecting our HVAC system. Together, we came up with a regular maintenance schedule that will keep our HVAC at an optimal working level without placing our businesses’ ledger into the red!” I cannot recommend these guys enough!
Peter Arthur Hudson of Dallas, TX
Don’t DIY When it Comes to Your HVAC System
We want our business to thrive and your patronage assures that, but there are more important reasons not to tinker around with HVAC units.
Primarily, the most important reason to hire a professional is the danger associated with electricity, gas and flammable elements.
Our trusted team members are experts within the HVAC field and have undergone extensive training and invested in education.
We offer our specialists incentives to continually sharpen their skill set in relation to their posts with us.
We believe our teams are the heart of our business and without ever-evolving skills in relation to the constant change of technology, we’d stop being the best at what we do. So, we evolve with technology to make sure your HVAC is receiving the most up-to-date care.
It is dangerous to root around in your HVAC system. The very best that will happen is you’ll damage your system. The worst is that your efforts may harm you.
Please, don’t try to fix it yourself. Trust Minuteman Heating and Air instead!