Photo By fstop123 at istock
If you’re a homeowner in Arlington, TX, you know the importance of having a working HVAC system. Minuteman Heating & Air specializes in heating and air conditioning repair and can get your system in tiptop shape. Our highly skilled and thoroughly trained technicians know how to address a wide range of problems that often cause heaters and air conditioners to malfunction.
Common Telltale Signs of a Problem
Problems with heaters and air conditioners aren’t always so obvious at first, and learning how to recognize certain signs will help you take swifter action to have the issues resolved by heating and air conditioning repair professionals before they become more serious. You should consider calling the professionals at Minuteman Heating & Air for an inspection or repair work if you notice signs such as:
- Strange Odors – Your unit shouldn’t be emitting any foul or unusual smells when it runs. Burning or mildew odors are especially problematic and should be addressed right away to avoid issues with your unit that could put your safety at risk.
- Unusual Sounds – Clicking, rattling or other strange sounds coming from your unit could be a sign of a loose part or mechanical failure. Whistling sounds often indicate a problem with the air pressure. It’s advisable to try listening to your unit run while it’s running in a quiet room to find out if any small unusual sounds can be heard. If you notice strange sounds, Minuteman Heating & Air can send a professional to investigate the problem and perform any needed heating or air conditioning repair work.
- Leakage – When an air conditioner’s refrigerants start to leak, you may notice water coming from your vent. You can also check for leakage by looking at the floor next to your unit to see if you notice any pools of water.
- Not Enough Heating or Cooling Power – One of the most obvious signs of a problem is a unit that doesn’t emit enough hot or cold air. If you have a central unit, your system should be spreading hot or cold air throughout the home. Inadequate air flow is often caused by a blocked condenser unit, and our professionals can get to the root of the problem.
- Opposite Air Temperature – If you turn on your air conditioner and get hot air or turn on your heater and get cold air, you could have a problem with your unit’s fan or another component. The technicians from Minuteman Heating & Air are equipped with state-of-the-art replacement parts that can be used for heating and air conditioning repair work.
Why You Should Hire Us to Do the Work
You may be tempted to try to perform your heating or air conditioning repair work on your own, but doing so could put you in danger and cost you more money in the long run. The electrical wiring and other fine components of a system can be dangerous if they’re worked on by an untrained professional, and the high voltage of these units can pose electrocution and fire risks if handled improperly. If you try to do the work yourself, you may also purchase parts that are inferior in quality and will need to be replaced sooner. Plus, our service can save you a lot of time so that you’ll be able to devote more of your life to relaxing or tending to other responsibilities.
Our Premium Air Conditioning Services
No job is too big or too small for the professionals from Minuteman Heating & Air to handle, and our certified technicians know how to address a variety of concerns in an expert fashion. Our specialty air conditioning services include:
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- High Velocity Air Conditioners
- Ductless Cooling
Our Trained and Certified Professionals
We strive to provide the most professional service in Arlington, TX, and we make sure that every member of our team has received the proper training and certification to give each customer the premium support that’s expected from our company. Our technicians attend regular continuing education classes to stay up to date on the latest innovations in the heating and ac repair industry.
Our heating and air conditioning repair technicians have also received North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification to ensure top quality in their work. This certification organization requires members to pass rigorous tests that involve real-world situations so that each technician will be fully prepared to handle any type of heating or air conditioning repair. Having this certification also ensures that each professional knows how to work on all components of an HVAC system in an efficient manner.
The Minuteman Heating & Air Difference
You deserve to live in a home that’s enjoyable for you, your family and your guests, and having an HVAC unit that functions to its fullest ability will be paramount to your comfort. Minuteman Heating & Air is considered to be a leader in the heating and air conditioning repair industry and can send professionals to your location in Arlington, TX whenever you need service. Before any work is started, we’ll present you with an estimate so that you can review the pricing and service details in advance. Our appointment flexibility and fast response times have helped our company earn more positive reviews from many satisfied customers who appreciate our convenient service. We’ve even expanded our service area to include other Texas communities so that we can assist a broader range of customers who need our help.
Minuteman Heating & Air has a team of experts who are ready to perform your big or small heating and air conditioning repair work so that your unit can start working again the way that it should. If you live anywhere in Arlington, TX, please contact us to learn more about our specific service options and to schedule an appointment for a time that’s right for you.